Tuesday, October 2, 2012

S2:E08: Dolls (In call out order)


 First call out:  The Rock for his portrayal as action man. I think this photo is an excellent example of becoming a character and that you embraced the challenge. You continue to wow the judges every week. Keep it up.













Helena: You earned runner up for best photo this week. This is spectacular.
Christina: This was my favourite photo this week, I think you nailed the look of the mannequin. Your hand looks awkward though, so you might want to watch that. 

 Hugh: Another great effort from you, Hugh. I love the pose, and the fact you channeled a character but watch the hands, as you look a little bit stiff.

Jensen: This looks more catalogue/department style than fitting the challenge and you were difficult to work with. You usually bring such good photos but try to be consistent won't you?



 Eric: I hate the pose, your proportions look weird and your eyes are horrible. Your attitude on set was terrible and I think you can do better. Unfortunately, we won't be able to see it, as you were sent home

No comments:

Post a Comment