Saturday, September 8, 2012

S2: E02: Victims and Killers


Jensen: This death looks grisly, and like you actually died. I do think your face looks as if it blew up like a balloon a bit(trying to hold your breath) but I'm sure that's the aftermath of your demise. Try to look dead but bring some spark to your eyes.
Misha: I actually like your photo this week but your face is boring again and you could've really extended your right arm like you died but I admit, you look dead you just need to learn how to model.













Mila: I like the photo and that you brought some expression this time but I think you could've done a lot better and really utilized your face to bring more emotion.


Chris: I think you could've bought more intensity to this picture (again) it's not a bad photo by any means but it's a bit boring and you look tired.



Johnny: You look more like you're asleep than you're dead. Or you died in your sleep, and without your eyes open there's absolutely no expression. Remember modelling's all about the eyes.






Robert: I think we've seen this expression before and that you can do so much better, as you've proved before time and time again. I do like that you used the pistol to your advantage though.








Eric: I like this photo but you look a bit unsure of yourself. Maybe you've lined up our target I don't know. Either way it's a good photo but not as good as your photo last week.








The Rock: I actually really like this photo. You've got a target and you committed to the photo shoot and were fun to work with. You surprised me, keep it up.








Jared: Jared you could've done much better than this. You just look like you fell asleep. Your eyes closed isn't helping, as eyes are one of the key elements for a good photo.









Anne: I don't really like this photo, you still look like you're alive but it's a good effort and you worked well on set. The expression on your face makes me think you're dying rather than dead.









Hugh: Compared to your photo last week I'm a little disappointed. But after I looked at it more I can how it works as an ad campaign. You've even got a nice pose down. It's not as awesome as last week but you tried.









Christina:
I like this photo but again you don't look 100% dead. Your mouth should've been closed, but I do like the fear in your eyes. Last week you brought it, you needed to do the same this week.




Helena: I like your photo actually, you worked well with Johnny who was more than willing to get into character but I'm drawn to you in this photo and you look dead, even though you're not actually.







Scarlett: I love this shot you look broken down and busted and it's interesting to look at, almost like you fell down the stairs. You really took the advice from last week and brought it to set. Nice work.

No comments:

Post a Comment