Friday, September 21, 2012

S2:E04: Posing with animals

 Eric: I like this photo quite a bit, your facial expression gives a story, like you're nervous about heading into battle. You look at ease on the horse and you interacted well and gave a variety of shots to choose from.
 Hugh: I like the way you're protecting the dog, it's very cute but you really need to watch your facial exrpession. It's a bit off here. But it's an okay shot I just would like to see more and the fact you're wearing glasses means we can't see your eyes.
 Scarlett: This is a nice picture, but that's about all I can say about it. The smile looks commercial but I do like that you held the dog and interacted.
 Chris: This for me, was probably the weakest shot you look unsure of yourself and nervous about riding. Remember to watch your face.
 Isabelle: We gave you a second chance and it wasn't for nothing. This picture is adorable, you look like you really love the dog but just a warning: it looks like a family photo, rather than a high fashion photo.
 The Rock: You need to watch your mouth, but I do like that you're interacting well with the dog and that it looks like a nice shot. Keep up the good work.
Jensen: All the judges raved over this shot. Not for nothing either. You're showing fearlessness with the tiger and your eyes draw me right in. I love that you decided to model for a cause and that you did everything. One tiny bit of advice: watch your hand. Your little finger looks mushed and awful and your hand just looks weird, but everything else worked for you.
Mila: I do like this shot but I feel like you should've interacted well with the kitten, as that's what the show was all about. I love your pose, and your face in this shot but I don't love the fact that you chose not to ineract and that the kitten outshines you.
Anne: This is a pretty bland shot, I'd have liked it better if you'd worked more with your arms and maybe changed your leg position around but you did give a variety of shots.
Helena: It's nice to see a softer side of you, with that bright hair color.  I love that you chose to model rather than just stand there and that you interacted with the cat. Girlllll this is just fabulous!
Johnny: You took a risk, which is always good but I would've liked to see more of your face. Dancing with the dog was a good idea, but remember to model as well!
Robert: I like this photo, you interacted well with the dog. Just a funny note, your face looks similar to that of the dog, which is ironic although I wish you'd done more with your body.
Christina: I love this shoot, but your face needs to show more experession. You did well on set though, posing with a variety of shots which made it tough to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment