Saturday, September 22, 2012

S2: E06: Magazine covers

 Jensen: I think you're slipping a little, this cover really bores me and it does nothing for you. Your previous performance might've saved you last time but you can't get by coasting --try and bring something unique and different to your photoshoots every week to stay in the game!
 Dwayne: This is an okay cover, and it really showcases what you're all about. I would've liked more expression in your face but it's still a pretty solid cover.
 Johnny: Johnny, some of the judges weren't sold and neither am I. I think this is a little bit of an oxymoron --stylish men when you're not wearing anything. Your smile looks a bit awkward, and I hate the hands. I think you're starting to decline, whereas you started out strong.
 Anne:  I like this photo a lot, it's really high fashion but your eyes look a little afraid, where they shouldn't. I think you could have done so much better.
 Helena: I don't particularly like this photo, but the other judges seemed to. I think your eyes look dead and you could've worked it more as this photo does nothing for you.
 Hugh: Hugh, I like that you brought a different, softer side but this is not great. Your mouth and eyes look weird and you're not really selling me anything.
 Robert: I like this photo of you a little, but we've seen that face before and your hands look weird. I know I'm a bit obsessed with hands, but when you're modelling you need to model from head to toe. I just used a Tyra Banks line, somebody fire me from this show.
 Scarlett: I love this photo of you, it's sultry and the expression on your face is killer. I love everything about it, great work.
 Christina: Girl, you had guts to take this photo and it was my favourite of the day. Your face draws me in, I love the way you've positioned your hands and that you weren't afraid to take a risk. This was great, apart from your lip, which I think you need to watch.
 Isabelle: I don't like this photo at all, there was some disagreement between you and Johnny but your bottom lip looks pinched and awkward and it doesn't invite the reader in.
Eric: I like this photo I love the intensity of your eyes, and I think you really worked it to get this photo, keep up the good work. You're proving to be a really strong contender.

No comments:

Post a Comment