Thursday, September 20, 2012

S2: E03: Movie wallpaper

 Anne: I do like your photo this week, it's very angelic and you gave a variety of shots, it was difficult to choose.
 Chris: I'm not sold 100% on this photo, I think you can do better. Your eyes look weird. Eyes are one of the most important features in a photograph remember.
 Eric: I like the photo on the left, but the one on the right the judges felt like you were trying too hard. Remember to try and look natural rather than give a stiff, posey shot.
 Helena: I like this photo a lot, it drew me right in with your eyes. That's how it should be done. Great photo.
 Robert: This is an okay photo you can do better though I think.
 Isabelle: We want to make sure we didn't make a mistake in bringing you back. This is an okay photo, the wardrobe is doing most of the work though.


 Jensen: You showed off what you can do and gave a lot of variety and different shots, which is why you received the first call out!










Christina: Creepy, you look like some type of doll. I love the simplicity but try and give some variety.

 Jared: None of the judges liked this photo, they felt like it was boring and you could've done more.
 Scarlett: You need to watch your mouth, it looks a little tense but I do love the vulnerability in this shot. You look so innocent.

 Mila: You have some intensity in your eyes which is nice, I love the eyes they draw me right in. Keep up the good work.











Dwayne: I like this photo, it shows off the tattoo it might sound a bit odd but it reminds me of a lizard changing its skin and I think you did a perfect job of working it on set.









Hugh: I love this shot, it's intriguing and tells a story. You really pulled it together for yet another photo shoot. I think you have the ability to go far in this competition so keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment