Saturday, September 22, 2012

S2: E07 Fight scenes

 Eric: You had a much better shot but you were in the background, in this shot I think you held your own but the body language is awkward and you look unsure of yourself and I'm drawn more to the guy on the left. You have to make sure you hold your own in a photograph!
 Christina: This was an excellent photo, I loved the knife and the story it told you really do look scared. This is yet another great shot from you, keep up the good work.
 Rock: This is an erm...interesting photo, I love the body language and the facial expression but you need to remember to model as well.
 Scarlett: This is a great photo, you really committed to the shoot and gave a variety of poses.
 Robert: This just looks awkward and I think you can do better. I'm not really drawn to you, I'm drawn to the guy on the left. You need to make sure you stand out.
 Johnny: Johnny, this photo did nobody any favours. It's boring, and you don't look like you're even trying or getting into a fight. You had so much potential.
 Hugh: The judges liked this photo but I feel like Liev upstaged you a little, and held the photograph on his own.
Helena: This is a great photo, you actually look like you're underwater or fighting and I can see the manic look in your eyes. 
 Jensen: You've fallen flat on your face, and I hope you can get back up again because this isn't a great photo. You look tired more than anything. I understand top model can be tiring, but one bad photo can send you home.
Anne: I love that you committed 100% to the photoshoot and the fierce look in your eyes, this was a great effort. I think you did very well even without much costume or anything. Good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment