Sunday, September 23, 2012

S2: E08 Beach

 Helena" There was some disagreement on this one, some thought you were outshone by Johnny, I think you look bored and you're just sitting there when you could do so much.
 Robert: None of the judges liked this photo, you look weird, like you're trying to do the chicken dance and the expression on your face isn't doing anything for us.
Anne: I think you're fading a little, this photo is awkward and reminds me of a hair commercial rather than a high fashion shoot. I think it's nice the more I look at it, and you have the ability to be both high fashion and commercial.
Christina: You look expensive, darling and I do like the way you're walking along the beach but your face looks awkward and your hand on your stomach doesn't look too good. I think(actually know) you can do better.
The Rock: I think your pose looks a little too modelling 101 but this photo is great, and you captured the feeling of the beach exactly but you didn't give me many shots to choose from. The other judges loved the photo, including our guest judge.
Hugh: I like that you took a risk, and chose to lie down in the sand to make the photos more interesting. Your facial expression could use some work, but you gave a variety of shots and I think you did a great job.
Eric: I don't like this photo terribly much, I think you tried too hard and the face looks fake. Your arms look awkward but you did work well on set, which was a bonus.
Jensen: I don't like this photo, your face looks boring and you fell flat on set, and didn't provide a single shot that I could use apart from this one. You really need to step up your game because boy, you're falling fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment