Sunday, September 23, 2012

S2: E08 (made mistake) Black and White

 Anne: This is an okay photo, I suppose, you look startled though. Deer in the headlights is never a good look. Make sure you work it next time.
 Helena: I think this is an okay photo, it reminds me of a portrait rather than a editorial shoot though. You could've worked it, and changed up the expression a bit more but it's a pretty good photo.
 Eric: I love this photo. You're looking intensely into the camera, and smouldering me with your eyes. I think you work your facial expression and listened to the advice from last week.
 Scarlett: None of the judges felt like this photo did anything for you. You've done well up until now but it feels like you're declining, this photo is boring and I hate the expression on your face.
 Christina: I do like this photo, but your expression is boring and doesn't give a lot to go on. I think you look elegant but you really need to bring it more, because you can't coast along forever.
 Jensen: Finally, you brought it back this is more like what we've been looking for. I love the hands and the facial expression. Great job!
 Hugh: Not your best photo, but you gave a variety and showed yet another side of you. Make sure you try to show at least some expression --nobody wants to see a boring photo.
 Robert: Darling, you just look bored. I don't like that your hand looks a piece of meat, I feel like you're declining majorly in this competition where we added you to the contestants because we felt like you had potential.
The Rock: I thought this was a great photo, you toned down your usual faces and brought us a high fashion photo which the judges felt showcased your potential. The eyes are great, everything about it works. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment