Thursday, September 6, 2012

S2: Episode 1: Transportation Critiques

Robert Downey Jr :

Judges:

Adam: I like this photo, I think you took what you were bad at last season and translated it to film. It's an interesting shot I'm not sure how you pulled it off. I don't think I have anything bad to say about it except that you proved you deserve to be here.
 The Rock: It's not a great photo but it's not bad either. You have some intensity in your face. It's an okay start to the competition.
 Hugh Jackman: I love this photo, you took a risk and it worked. Everything about it works, you showed you had guts and weren't afraid to try new things.
 Johnny Depp: Johnny you can do much better I think. The body is okay but the face needs work. Remember to model your entire body. Your face looks slightly vacant. Anybody home?
 Milla Jovovich: I don't really like this photo of you. I think your face needs work. I get what you were going for, the idea of a dreamer but you should have looked up more, and kept your face pretty.
 Chris Hemsworth:  You had fun on set, which is important for a top model and the photographer said you were great to work for. This is a great start to the competition.
 Christina Ricci: This is a good photo but it would've worked better if you had extended your neck a little. But you stood out, if only you didn't look so afraid in the shot.
 Jensen Ackles: 
This photo actually works for me, where I wasn't sold on it at first. You had fun with the shoot, which made your photo turn out. You need to work on your facial expressions, give more variety.
 Eric Bana: You really need to work on your expressions, this could've been a spectacular photo if you'd worked on that more. As it it, it's a good photo but it's boring.
 Mila Kunis: You were fun to work with on set, the smile really works. You somehow turned this photo into a commercial photo, because of the smile, but it works.
 Isabelle Fuhrman: I don't really like this photo.You could've done so much more with the bike and interacted more. Your face is also a bit blank. I do believe you have potential though but you really need to interact and work well on set, as well as with props.
 Anne Hathaway: Anne Hathaway you proved that you can capture a moment. This is a great photo,
Jared Padalecki:  I actually like this photo, but you need to watch your face. As it is, you look a bit duck like and you need to work on how you hold your hands.
 Scarlett Johannsen: I don't like this photo a lot, because I can't see your face and it doesn't make me want to look at it. You just look bored. You can do so much better.
 Helena Bonham Carter:
This was a good photo for your start in the competition, I love the way you look so casual. You do need to watch your mouth though, make sure that you keep your eyes on the camera.
Misha Collins: 
I was one of the judges who liked your photo this week, but I think you really need to work on your facial expression and bring more to the photo as this is a bit boring. I do believe in you. I know you can do better. Let's hope the other judges disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment