Friday, September 21, 2012

S2: E05: Fantasy/medieval shoot

 Scarlett: This is a gorgeous photo, and you actually committed to the character of Cinderella. It actually looks like you're late. This was your week to shine!
 Hugh: Scarlett's upstaging you a little bit, but I think you held your own. It's still a pretty boring photo though so make sure you bring it the next week.
 Johnny: This is intriguing, I love everything from the look on your face to the intensity of your eyes. One of the best this week.
 Christina: I like this photo, but I don't feel like it fits in terribly well with the theme. You definitely had better shots to choose from, but you look nice and you're selling the dress which is always a plus.
 Anne: I like this photo a lot, I feel like you really brought the character to life. Everything about it works, from the awkward hand to the way you're looking at the mouse. Good job interacting with the mouse this week.
 The Rock: You brought your character to life, as a tooth fairy. I love the expression on your face and the fact that you had the guts to wear the fairy wings. Keep up the good work.
 Jensen:  The judges were in disagreement over this one. Some of the judges felt like you'd done well enough but others felt like you could do better. The vampire upstaged you slightly, and you need to work on your facial expression.
 Robert: Robert, this is a pretty good effort from you. I love the pose and the expression on your face. One critique, you do need to watch your modelling and your face. It looks like you're just sliding down a hill for the hell of it in an iron man costume. Your face, you need to change up the expressions.
 Mila: The judges were in disagreement over this one as well. You don't look medieval or fantasy in this shot and you're essentially just standing there. You could've done so much better but chose not to bring it.
 Helena: Girl, this photo is fabulous with the wand. You showed your darker side. I would like to see that innocent side some more but this is a stunning photo, the intensity in your eyes just blows me away.
 Eric: I do like this photo, I feel like you committed 100% to your character and are ready to begin a fight. Keep up the good work, you've become quite the dark horse.
Isabelle: I was the judge who liked this the most. Your face, your eyes...actually it looks like you were a victim. It reminds me a little of Snow White. This would have been perfect for the corpse photo shoot. I love the hands and the face. Great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment