Monday, September 24, 2012

S2: E10 Final 7

Helena: This is a great photo, I love the intensity in your face but the pose is a little bit awkward and your hand looks weird. I do like that you owned the costume and brought a transformation.
Christina: This is a great photo, I think you did a good job of capturing the mime and bringing it to life. Everything about it works --the costume, the pose, well done!
Eric: We've seen this photo before. Well, the expression on it. You really need to bring it more and commit to every single photo shoot.
Dwayne: Kudos to you for having the guts to dress as a fairy, you look great but the facial expression is a bit weird but I think you owned the dress and sold the fairy costume. I don't want to mess with you!
Hugh: This is a great photo, I like the way you look but if you'd extended your neck a bit more it would've been a fantastic photo rather than just a mediocre one.
Anne: You were difficult to work with and this was your best shot, which I don't think is working for you. I hate the expression, I hate the boring face and it doesn't read transformation to me.
Jensen: You look fantastic, this is exactly what we were looking for. I love the fact you brought something different to set, keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment